Use our Grazing Table Food List to give you inspiration for your grazing table.
Do you love antipasto, fresh fruits and cheeses? What better way to cater for your guests than a grazing table, where guests can help themselves to as much or as little as they want. There is no need for staff to walk around serving food, nor will there be a heap of washing up to do as there is no real need for plates. Grazing tables look amazing and you can create one as big or small as you need to cater to the size of your event.
Grazing Table Food List
- Red Grapes and Green Grapes
- Assorted Crackers and Crustini/Grissini Breadsticks
- Cold meats – Salami, Prosciutto, Ham, Twiggy Sticks, Cabanossi
- Dried Apricots
- Nuts – Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios
- Crusty Bread, Baguettes and Olive Bread
- Wheel of Camembert drizzled with honey/topped with honeycomb
- Wheel of Brie drizzled with honey/topped with honeycomb
- Smoked and Aged Cheeses
- Plain Fetta and Marinated Fetta
- Kalamata and Green Olives
- Dips – assorted colours and flavours
- Carrot, Celery, Cucumber and Capsicum Veggie Sticks, Cherry Tomatoes
- Popcorn – sweet and salty, plain, candied
- Raspberries and Blueberries
- Passionfruit and Kiwifruit
- wafer sticks, chocolate fingers/tee vee snacks
- Chocolate – wrapped lindt balls, lindt dark chocolate squares, milk chocolate, mini toblerone, chocolate coated honeycomb, Kit Kat
- Lollies – musk sticks, red raspberries, maltesers, licorice allsorts, licorice bulletts, chocolate coated peanuts, musk lifesavers
- Personalised sugar cookies
The beauty of grazing tables is there is no right or wrong way to do it. You do You! Include the foods you like, mix sweet and savoury or just stick with one, decorate in a colour scheme or go bright and bold. The options are limitless.
Decorations for Grazing Tables
Create interest with your grazing table by creating height so the food is displayed at different levels. Use or list of ideas below for decorating your table to give it the wow factor.
- Lemon halves
- Orange halves
- Pomegranate halves
- Grapefruit halves
- Custom printed signs
- Old wooden crates
- Timber board and blocks
- Stone or marble serving ware
- Bowls and baskets
- Assorted cheese knives
- Assorted small bowls
- Half coconuts
- Lollies to match a colour theme
Grazing Table Businesses
Contact them to discuss your next event and how they can create the perfect grazing table for you to your taste and budget.